Vehicle Servicing Clacton
Regular servicing according to the manufacturers service schedule will not only benefit your car, reducing the chance of a breakdown and giving it a longer life expectancy, but it will also help to maintain its value. Servicing requirements and intervals vary on different makes and models of vehicles; if you are unsure of what you need, our experienced and knowledgable staff will be there to advise you whenever you need…
The good news is that you do NOT have to take your vehicle to a manufacturers authorised dealer! Europit Tyres can undertake your servicing to the same high standard as any main dealer, but at much lower cost – and you can save even more by combining it your MOT!
Have your Service at Europit:
- Bookings available 6 days a week for your convenience
- Knowledgeable and customer-friendly staff to look after you
- Make considerable savings compared to main dealers
- Price includes the environmental disposal of replaced components
- Service parts fitted by Europit have a full 12 month warranty
- Our servicing does not affect main dealer vehicle warranties
- Manufacturers schedule servicing at a fraction of the cost
- Technicians experienced in latest electronic diagnostic equipment
- We only use parts of equal quality to manufacturer original equipment
- We always use the correct oils for your specific vehicle
Why are there different types of engine oil?
Many manufacturers now specify an enhanced “specialist oil” should be used to optimise the engines performance. We always recommend an oil equivalent to the manufacturer’s specification. Furthermore, in some cases you can choose to upgrade your oil from semi-synthetic to “specialist”. Speak to our technicians to confirm the right oil for your car.
Do I need an Interim Service or a Full Service?
A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers recommend more frequent checks. Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
What is included in the service?
6 months or 6,000 miles
12 months or 12,000 miles
|Oil and Oil Filter Replacement||YES||YES|
|Fuel Filter (Diesel only)||YES|
|Spark Plugs (Petrol only)||YES|
|FLUID LEVEL CHECK & TOP-UP:|
|Anti-Freeze / Coolant||YES||YES|
|Power Steering Fluid||YES||YES|
|SAFETY & MAINTENANCE CHECKS:|