At Europit Tyres we offer interim, full and major vehicle servicing options at most of our locations, helping to keep your vehicle in its best condition. Regular vehicle servicing can help to avoid more costly breakdowns or repairs and improves the drive quality of your vehicle.
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend regular servicing every 12 months or 12,000 miles, depending on which comes first. Your vehicle may have a service light indicator to notify you when it’s due, or there will be guidance in the vehicle handbook.
The Only Pit Stop You'll Need To Make
We offer various levels of vehicle servicing, from an interim service which may be required on a 6 monthly basis for high mileage drivers covering more than 20,000 miles per year, to a full, extensive service.
While interim services are commonly known as ‘oil and filter changes’, the process will include a check of the vehicle’s vital components too. A full service will of course be more comprehensive, and our team can provide advice regarding what’s best for your individual vehicle and usage.
- Replace engine oil & filter
- Top up windscreen washer fluid
- Visual brake check
- Test electrical components (battery, starter motor, alternator)
- Check horn
- Check lights (internal + external)
- Check instruments & warning lights
- Check screen wipers (front + rear)
- Check number plate condition
- Everything that comes with the Bronze Service plus...
- Replace pollen filter
- Check AdBlue (if required)
- Check clutch operation (manual only)
- Check doors + boot (operation/condition)
- Check steering, suspension & ball joints for wear
- Check shock absorbers + springs
- Full tyre and TPMS inspection
- Check coolant levels
- Check brake fluid levels
- Check bonnet catch operation
- Check brake pipes & hoses
- Check fuel filler cap
- Check mirrors (operation/condition)
- Reset service light
- Everything that comes with the Silver Service plus...
- Check power steering fluid (top up if required)
- Replace air filter
- Replace pollen filter
- Replace spark plugs
- Check radiator & coolant hoses
- Full brake inspection
- Fuel pipe inspection (check for damage/corrosion)
- Exhaust system inspection
- Check drive shaft joints & gaiters for wear & damage
- Air conditioning inspection
- Check engine diagnostics codes for any faults
- Check handbrake linkages
- Wheel alignment check